A Monday Afternoon in Atlanta

 

This past Monday, my family and I visited Atlanta. Most of the time we were there we were driving but we stopped to go visit Piedmont Park, a place we've never been before and where this photo was taken. We were walking on one of the trails when I saw a perfect photo opportunity. I took many pictures of this beautiful site. This is the one I chose to include in the post.
For this picture, we were walking on a overpass and I saw this photo opportunity. A couple guys were fishing and on the other side was this. While the rest of my family was waiting I took a couple of pictures and looked for the right one to post, which ones too keep and which ones to delete. This ended up being the only one I kept and I deleted the rest of the photos.

Comments

Popular Posts